++ HALLOWEEN 2014: THE PUMPKIN PATCH
No imp’s ears are available for Limited Edition scents.
Presented in an amber apothecary glass vial.
All limited edition scents are $23!
Last year, we held a pumpkin carving contest; the winning gourds are featured on this year’s Patch labels. A…
If I won the lottery today, first thing I would buy is the entire BPAL Scent Library… :swoon:
that’s… kinda true
Hmmm the subtle ways of misogyny…
Real sad this only got three likes on Instagram. #coven #witches #art
Babes in Toyland, the great Minnesota punk trio that formed in 1987 has reformed after disbanding in 2001. Above, a Pasadena City College radio video from last week in which lead vocalist and guitar player Kat Bjelland and bass player Maureen Herman made the announcement.
*squee* best of luck Babes!
Holy fuckin yes!!! Play Los Angeles!!
COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.